Jadelyn had a lot of first this week...
First In and Out burger – she might be hooked
First yogurt - she ate 3 bowls full!!
First lowering of the bed – she is starting to pull up
First chocolate - thanks to Auntie Carlee, that is what Aunties are for?!
First play - she watched Mckenna’s Thanksgiving play, who was the star of the play
First time Christmas dress shopping – she is going to be cute in it
Some day I hope that I will be able to have great news about her crawling, but she is so happy and content with life. She is my sweet little girl and am loving every minute with her.
I cannot believe how much she eats, 3 bowls of yogurt, 1 bowl of green beans and rice mix and 1 container of sweet potatoes. That is only one meal! How does she have room for it all? She must have to eat so much because she spends all her energy trying to get people to pay her some attention.
The other day while shopping she was yelling, I thought it was because she was unhappy. I picker her up and she still made the same noise. I figured out she would yell and look around to see if anyone was smiling back at her, but with those big blue eyes and contagious smile it is not hard to get a smile back.
2 comments:
That is most definitely what aunties are for. And for the record it was chocolate frozen yogurt--so it was semi-healthy and semi-baby friendly. Her face after each bite was precious--a mixture of delight and shock!
oh fun! 1st in n out!
did she get a chocolate shake to go with the tasty burger? =)
and we DVR-ed 24 redemption as we are currently in the middle of season 5 and have season 6 waiting for us in the cabinet!!!!
love it!
Post a Comment